[Jobposts] UNIX Systems Administrator - Cingular Wireless, Chicago Office

Corbett, Nancy nancy.corbett at cingular.com
Thu Apr 21 03:47:09 EST 2005

Cingular Wireless is seeking a qualified UNIX Systems Administrator to
work in our Chicago office.  Company is not willing to pay for
relocation.  For detailed job description or to submit resume, go to:

http://careers.peopleclick.com/client40_cingular/bu1/external_pages/jobs
earch.asp

And enter 50395 into the Job ID Number field.  Job title is listed as
Wap Services Platform Manager.  You can also send resumes to me, and I
will forward to hiring manager.

Nancy Corbett
Systems Administrator
Cingular Wireless
MMS Data Services
email: nancy.corbett at cingular.com

"We are the music makers...we are the dreamers of the dreams."   Willie
Wonka