[Jobposts] ** Wanted: Linux/UNIX Kernel Engineer

Joshua Lopez Joshua at kainmg.com
Tue Jul 27 09:31:37 EST 2004

Good morning all,

Our client is in immediate need of a Kernel Engineer in the Bay Area.  Below
is a description of the opportunity along with my contact information.  If
not interested yourself, your help is appreciated in passing the information
along.

Thanks,
Josh

----------------------

** Wanted: Linux/UNIX Kernel Engineer **

Location: Bay Area

Our client develops innovative edge networking products for enterprise and
service provider markets. They offer enterprises and managed service
providers unified edge networking solutions that simplify the complexity and
challenges associated with remote office connectivity.

Seeking a Principal Kernel Engineer/Developer with a minimum of 5 years
experience in Linux/UNIX kernel development.  This individual should be an
accomplished senior contributor on core OS kernel technologies.

Required:
Expert level knowledge of Linux/UNIX kernel and internals Experience in
setting up and maintaining production s/w environments.
Experience in specifying and setting up system source directory structures,
makefiles, and environment for a cross compiled development for a team of
s/w developers.
Strong communication skills

Desired:
Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams.

Qualified candidates should send their resume to Josh Lopez at
joshua at kainmg.com or call 650-627-9919

Josh Lopez
Kain Management Group, LLC
1650 Borel Place, Suite 125