[Jobposts] web coordinator (Sydney, Australia)

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline-linuxchix at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Sep 19 20:55:18 EST 2003

Forwarded from Digital Eve.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)

---BEGIN FORWARD---
I'm leaving my job so if anyone wants the challenge of managing both an
Intranet and a government website, check out:

http://www.aba.gov.au/recruitment/employment/index.htm

The job is Sydney-based. The ABA is a great agency to work for (in my
opinion) and the Intranet is growing in leaps and bounds. The website
will also be undergoing some exciting changes over the next two years,
so this job could be quite an intersting number.

I'm heading off overseas...

Au revoir

Sally
---END FORWARD---