[Jobposts] freelance project(s) for $$$

yasha yasha at harari.org
Thu Sep 11 21:47:04 EST 2003

dear linuxchix :)

i am looking to hire {one} qualified linuxchix php/phpnuke/mysql programmer
who can handle stuff like merge/purge between tables / databases in mysql
(using command line and phpmyadmin interfaces), fixing or rewriting pages in
php / phpnuke, and writing the code to create the apps which we have
developed and would like to implement.

the "big picture" requirements to succeed in doing our projects are:
Integrity
Communications
Initiative
If you have these three requirements under your belt, here are the details:

you must know how to use ssh and you must be comfy operating in a linux
(slackware) environment, over tcp/ip, both in x windows and command line. all
of our projects require this knowledge.

as stated at the start, php, phpnuke, and mysql are generally necessary for
our projects. there are 2 projects right now that require these skills.

it is helpful if you know postfix (mta) and ecartis (list server) and can handle cgi
and perl. there is one project right now that requires these skills.

it should go without saying (but it doesn't) that you must be organized and
clear in your coding and documentation.

our freelance projects are generally easy, quick, fun, and pay real money.  a
typical project will take a seasoned programmer between 10 minutes and 2
hours. we have a few such projects on the plate right away, and there are
always more projects every couple months (typically).

we pay "per project" rates. the rates are reasonable. you're probably not going
to retire on our loot, but you probably won't sneeze at it, either. unless you
really don't want some extra cash in exchange for doing a cool project. :)

if you think you would like some money for simple solid programming work,
please send your CV or URLs of note, to me:  yasha at harari.org

thanks and i really hope to hear from some linuxchix :)

cheers,

yasha harari
yasha at harari.org
aim: thexdose