[IndiChix] LinxuChixIn's 2nd Anniversary

Utkarsh Gupta guptautkarsh2102 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:51:08 UTC 2019

Hey,

The anniversary meetup was lovely and there are a couple of people who I'd
like to thank for their contributions today. Without them, the birthday
meetup wouldn't be as exciting as it was! :D

First off, kudos to Shivani and Sanyam for maintaining this community for 2
years now!
Shivani really pulled this off quite well and we're really thankful for all
the support and help she always puts in.
We really missed you today :/

Next one being Pushplata. She, too, managed PyLadies Delhi for a year and
it was amazing to see the community grow! Thank you for helping us,
Pushplata! :D

I would really like to appreciate Ayan's work. Without that, this mail
would be totally incomplete. He really nailed it with his quiz! It was
really amazing and I am sure each one of us felt the same way, too. Thank
you for all the hard work you did and made this event successful. Not only
with the quiz, but with all the things you did for the community.

Sanshay, the holders/banners were amazing! I did not see that coming,
though :P
Loved it. Thank you for all the efforts! :D

Mason, loved the calender's design! And all the questions you prepared,
including the presentation. Thanks, a ton! :D

The organizers, Sakshi and Jatin. You were really amazing. Loved your
dedication and hard work. Really enjoyed the meetup today and the throwback
talk was really sweet and beautiful :')
The link to the slide is duly attached [1].

Rajudev, thank you for being there and helping us at each step!
We really owe it to you! :D

Mridu, Soumya and Srihari, your talks were amazing! We really look forward
to some more :D
Keep coming, keep talking ;)

Thank you, Animesh, Ajax, and Karmanya for helping us in setting the quiz
questions along with Ayan, Mason, Srihari, Sakshi, and Jatin.

Also, seeing Rituka, Mohit, Piyush, and Rajudev jumping at the foosball
table was really sweet. Y'all made the most out of it. Hope you had the
most fun? :P

And lastly, thank you Kavitha, Ayan, Puneet, Raju, Sakshi, and Jaitn for
all the monetary contributions! :')

Hope I did not miss anyone's name. Really sorry if I did :/

Also, the photographs are being processed and will be shared soon.

Happy 2, LinuxChixIn! ❤

[1]: https://slides.com/cocoa1231/deck-6#/

Cheers,
Utkarsh Gupta