[IndiChix] [Birthday meetup] Highlights from the old LCI community

cocoa cocoa1231 at disroot.org
Fri Jan 4 17:07:36 UTC 2019

Hello everyone

LinuxChix India will have it's birthday meetup this Sunday, and me, sakshi and utkarsh
are going to give the throwback talk, where we go over how LCI came to be, it's
initial phase (I think from 2005 to 2008), and then the revival phase (2016-NOW). We
were hoping that the older members could give us some highlights from the initial
phase? The only resource we have of seeing what the community was like back then are
the mailing list archives.

Appreciate the help!
~ cocoa