[IndiChix] Tasks left for meetup on 14th Oct.

cocoa1231 at disroot.org cocoa1231 at disroot.org
Wed Oct 3 14:09:37 UTC 2018

I know this is a combined meetup, but PyLadies doesn't have a mailing list (yet)

So we've found a venue for the meetup at 14th. It's Talent4Assure at Netaji Subhash Place[1]. We've already got two talks, one by Pushplata and one by Shivani. We just need a third talk. We should finish this up by the seventh, and then start marketing or advertising or whatever for a week. That's the plan I'm thinking of. Feedback is appriciated

Tasks left:
- Find third speaker   - Create individual posters for each speaker
 * Get a little writeup of the talk or themselves by the speakers (Shivani and Pushplata currently)
- Check out the venue beforehand (I'm doing that, probably this Saturday)
- Create a poster for the meetup
- Aggressively advertise*

*It's the last task that we need to figure out how to do better. One suggestion was that advertise on Facebook more, so let's try that

[1]https://goo.gl/maps/nXpHd3QLDEU2 (https://goo.gl/maps/nXpHd3QLDEU2)

~ cocoa