[IndiChix] Test Packet

SVAKSHA svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:25:45 UTC 2018

Folks, please dont reply or post to any test messages. The LC list
admin just confirmed the list is fine, and I quote :

We've had zero problems with mailman or exim and other lists are working
fine. I've reviewed the logs for Indichix and there have been no issues.
</end quote>

Also check if you are posting from an alternate address that has not
been whitelisted.

As has been mentioned before, multiple ACK messages from every list
member is annoying, so if you are still having issues, please let me
know by sending a message to the *-owner address.

Thanks and have a nice weekend! -SVAKSHA ॥  http://about.me/svaksha  ॥