[IndiChix] PSA for folks unable to post to the list and "mail.cis-india.org" server users!

SVAKSHA svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:33:23 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Thanks Sanyam. I agree with waiting for some time.  FTR, the mailing
list is fine, and I checked it a few days ago[1], so I dont know why
there are so many test posts either.

If anyone is unable to post, please write to the admins with a copy of
the error message you get from mailman. It takes some time for the
posted  message to hit the archive but if you dont see it reflected
for quite some time (24-48 hours) contact the admins.

Users of the "mail.cis-india.org" server should check if the disks are
full or use an alternate mailing address as list mails are being
bounced due to undelivered mail. Mailman will automatically unsub you
(admins dont have a hand in it) after trying for some time so its the
users responsibility to check their mail servers have enough space.

[1] Some days ago Shivani had messaged that she was unable to post to
the list. If messages are held up mailman would send the user (and the
admins) a message. She is an admin too but neither of us got any
message from mailman. However when I tested mailman posted my
messages, like the other test messages this weekend.

Hope that helps, SVAKSHA ॥  http://about.me/svaksha  ॥