[IndiChix] Invitation | LinuxChix India meetup | 15 April 2018

Shivani Bhardwaj shivanib134 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:56:15 UTC 2018

Hola!

Since this mailing list has almost become inactive, this is a small
effort to make it active and interactive for all those subscribed
keeping the tradition of Open Source communities alive. :)

Everybody is cordially invited to our meetup this Sunday which is in
continuous streak to the monthly meetups we conduct on third Sundays.

We have got interesting talks for this event. Do not miss!

Schedule

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Introductions & Chapter Updates

2:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Introduction to Embedded system development by Kuldeep Dhaka
Details: https://github.com/linuxchixin/talks/issues/34

3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Community bonding

4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: Talk 2

4:30 pm - 5:00 pm: Lightning talks/ Hiring/ Pitching

How to reach

Exit from Hauz Khas metro station, take an auto/cab to the venue.
Enter from Gate no. 3 of NIPFP.
Directions: https://goo.gl/k5iQVd

See you there!

Follow us for updates. :)

Twitter (https://twitter.com/linuxchixin)
Facebook (https://facebook.com/linuxchixin)

IMPORTANT: If you're a woman who has recently learned/already knows
something amazing related to FOSS, you're very welcome to fill in our
second slot for talks.

Many thanks!
--
Shivani