[IndiChix] Call for proposals for talks | Combined meetup on Jun 10, 2017

Shivani Bhardwaj shivanib134 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:14:47 UTC 2017

Hello!

We're having a combined meetup with ILUG-D + PyDelhi + OpenStack Delhi
+ PyData Delhi on 10th June 2017 at CSDS, Sarai.

There will be one talk per community and hence we require talk
proposals from LinuxChix India. This is going to be a big event with
people from all backgrounds showing up. Please create an issue here if
you'd like to deliver a talk:
https://github.com/LinuxChixIndia/talks/issues

Do come if you'd like to connect with people of varying backgrounds
and interests.

Venue details: Center for the Study of Developing Societies(CSDS)
          29, Rajpur Road, Delhi

Google directions: https://goo.gl/maps/CREhqbP4uzy

RSVP on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/pydelhi/events/238176679/

Looking forward to seeing some good proposals.

Many thanks!
Shivani