[IndiChix] ILUGD meetup and Collaboration with JNU in the field of Data Science

Shyam Saini mayhs11saini at gmail.com
Fri May 5 09:25:27 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

We have our upcoming ILUGD meetup on Saturday, 6th May.

Here are the details:

Date: 6th May, 2017
Timing: 2pm - 6pm
venue : School of Computational And Integrative Sciences
JNU, New Delhi

Google Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/UC3GwsFhb7E2

Agenda for the meetup

2:00 - 03:00 : Get to know discussion between JNU People
and budding Data Scientists in the various delhi
communities to try &find out how they can collaborate.

03:00 - 03:30 : Filters, Sed & Awk by Harry Copter

03:30 - 04:00 : Break ( snacks & tea)

04:00 - 04:45 : Introduction to Arch Linux by Jatin

04:45 - 05:15 : Linux processes by Akash

05:15 - 06:00: Discussion about the state of open source projects under
the ILUGD umbrella and the way forward.

As mentioned in the agenda, we have one hour devoted to discussion between
JNU people and data scientist, and
for this we heartily invite all the interested people and data scientists.

Contact Person:
Sahil : +91-9560435905
Akash : +91-9810976733
Shyam : +91-9711293124

For all other updates and changes, please do check our meetup page
https://www.meetup.com/ILUGDelhi/events/237723048/

I hope to see you all in the meetup.

Thanks,
Shyam