[IndiChix] [ilugd] Venue for upcoming ILUG-D + Linux Chix India meeting

Shyam Saini mayhs11saini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:20:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 12:12:00PM +0530, Rahul Chopra wrote:
> We (Open Source For You) can offer our facility at Okhla Phase-1.
>
> It can seat upto 30.

We already had one meeting at your office and in the meanwhile
we got another offering from Srijan Technologies.
So, we are going to have our next meeting there.

Ishan and Piyush from Srijan has confirmed their availability.

We will need your help in future.
Thanks a lot for kind interest and offering.

-shyam