[IndiChix] LinuxChix India Volunteering Meet | Hangouts | 28 Dec 2016

Shivani Bhardwaj shivanib134 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:28:36 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Hope you're doing great. We have sent out hangout invites to those who
were interested in volunteering for LinuxChix India. If you'd like to
have an invite too, please fill up the form:
https://goo.gl/forms/jxY0658U067jqfPC2. We're sending out invites till
27 Dec 2016.

We want to have an in-person discussion about how we can make
LinuxChix better and how you are going to contribute to it. We value
your time and hence the hangouts will start right at 9:30 PM. We value
your suggestion and hence it would be great if most of the volunteers
know how you can help us and what are your further plans for LinuxChix
India.
[https://twitter.com/indichix0]
[https://www.facebook.com/indichix0]

Thanks a lot!