[IndiChix] online workshop on IRC on 22nd September

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:54:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

Women in Free Software and Culture in India is organizing an online
workshop on IRC at #wfs-india on freenode.net starting from 8pm IST on 22nd
September. The aim of this workshop is to help the beginners get
comfortable with IRC.

You may be thinking how can we show how to use IRC on IRC. Well, have a
look at http://www.wfs-india.org/event/online-workshop-irc You will find
the workshop details there to help you attend the workshop.

We are also looking for volunteers to assist us during the workshop. If you
are interested, please join us.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.