[IndiChix] GNU/Linux Distributions for Differently abled

Kingsly John member+indichix at kingsly.net
Fri Mar 16 11:37:25 UTC 2012

+++ Shakthi Kannan [2012-03-16 16:40:40]:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM,  <ossd at cdac.in> wrote:
> | We are pleased to inform you that CDAC, Mumbai has released three GNU/Linux
> | distributions specific to three different kinds of disabilities namely:
> \--
>
> Could you please let us know from where one can obtain your source
> code changes and customizations that you have made for Ubuntu?

And why Ubuntu? Why not customise or add these features into BOSS Linux (your
own distro!)?

Also it would be good if your mail client included the full mail and URLs in
the text version instead of leaving it blank. Your carefully hidden
hyperlinks in HTML are absolutely useless for those of us who don't use fancy
mail clients.

Kingsly

     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/