[IndiChix] Sad demise of our dear KG (Kenneth Gonsalves)

Vivek Varghese Cherian vivekcherian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:48:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:27 PM, vid <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> I'm really sad to hear this. Kenneth was a leading light in the Indian
> Free software community and I will miss his voice on all the Free
> software lists and IRC channels. An tragic loss. Rest in peace Lawgon.
> You will be missed always!
>
> Regards,
> Vid

My heart felt condolences to Kenneth and his family and we (The FOSS
community of India) have lost such a senior and active member of the
community who was always patient and kind to answer all our technical
and community related queries from his vast experience.

Though on the mailing lists he came across as a hard liner on many
issues, people who have personally interacted with him have always
given me a very positive impression about his zeal and passion for
FOSS.

We will miss you Kenneth.

--
Vivek Varghese Cherian (विवेक वर्गीस चेरियान)