[IndiChix] LinuxChix: Desktop Summit 2011 in Berlin

William from Texas williamfromtexas at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:47:23 UTC 2011

Dear LinuxChix

Hi, I am William from Texas. I'm helping with communications around the
Desktop Summit 2011 ( www.desktopsummit.org ), from August 6-12 in Berlin.
It's going to be a joint conference between the aKademy (KDE) and GUADEC
(GNOME) communities, featuring a range of talks on free desktop and mobile
user interfaces. Coders, developers, artists, translators, community
organisers, users, and representatives from government, education, and
businesses and anyone else who shares an interest are welcome.

I am writing to ask, would you be willing to pass along announcements or
blog about the event for your local communities? We would greatly appreciate
any help promoting the event!

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to learn more
about the Desktop Summit.

Sincerely,

William Carlson
www.desktopsummit.org