[IndiChix] LinuxChix at Linux Day

Marie Grace Gaffud-Antonio magie at ph.linuxchix.org
Mon Aug 15 12:31:00 UTC 2011

Dear LinuxChix India,

Greetings from the Philippines!

I am writing in behalf of LinuxChix Philippines Chapter. We will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Linux on August 27 together with other teams from around the world:

http://linuxday.org/

Will your chapter be holding a Linux Day celebration as well? If yes, perhaps we can link our celebrations together.

May I also request for a short video greeting from you that we can play for the audience during our celebration? It will be a big help in promoting LinuxChix in particular and Linux in general. Thanks in advance for your support!

Regards,
Magie

--
Marie Grace Gaffud-Antonio