[IndiChix] [x-post] weekly python dojo meetups @bangalore.

॥ स्वक्ष ॥ vid at svaksha.com
Thu Oct 14 10:53:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:46, ॥ स्वक्ष ॥ <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> WHERE: The Centre for Internet and Society[3][4] (<--google map link)
> No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross, Domlur 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560 071

The full address is
No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross,
4th Main
Domlur 2nd Stage
Opposite to Domlur Club   [<== a well-known landmark if you cant find
the office[0]]
Bangalore 560 071
Karnataka

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore21#Getting_there

> WHEN: 7pm-8pm every Friday. We start from next week, 08Oct2010.

Just a heads up to say I wont be able to make it this week (but plan
to attend on Oct22). Folks planning to attend on Oct15, are requested
to inform the CIS staff - Royson or Ajoy (both are CC'd) as a courtesy
-- Last week Royson went out of his way to keep the office open
(office hours are 9-5 and we meet at 7pm) and provide us with
refreshments.

Thanks,
--
Regards,