[IndiChix] IEEE tutorial on GNU / Linux

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Tue May 5 03:34:52 UTC 2009

Hello Radha,

2009/5/5 Radha <radha.nitt at gmail.com>:
> Sorry if I had not read the email properly, where do we sign up. From your
> mail I understand we have to be in venue on time to register, is there
> anywhere else(online) we can register?

The details were in my first mail. The registration details are below.
You can send a mail to Mr. Ganesan and pay the fee at the venue.

Please send your registration to: Mr. Sethuraman Ganesan
Chair - Professional Activities IEEE Bangalore Section
ABB Ltd, Khanija Bhavan, 5th Floor, West Wing,
49, Race Course Road  Bangalore 560001
Phone: +91 99014 99033
e-mail: sganesans at yahoo.com

--