[IndiChix] Two day Python workshop at CDEEP

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 07:58:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

As part of the MHRD funded open source mission at IITB,  Asokan P and Prabhu
Ramachandran are planning a 2 day Python workshop:

 Topic: Programming with Python
 Date: 25, 26th July 2009 (weekend)
 Time: 1400 hrs to 1800 hrs
 Venue: CDEEP seminar hall, IITB
 Instructors: Asokan P and Prabhu Ramachandran

This is targeted at students of engineering who will be able to use Python
as their core language for scientific and engineering computing.  The course
will be done at CDEEP and will be broadcast live via EDUSAT and also webcast
(http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/).

Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring along laptops since the
instruction is entirely hands on.  We will be able to provide some extra
laptops for use but the numbers will be limited.

Please send me a confirmation email regarding your participation and I will
get back to you on what you need to install, prerequisites etc.

Please forward this to any others who may be interested.

Regards,
Kadambari Devarajan
Research Assistant, IITB

--