[IndiChix] [1] hosting and [2] wiki backups

VidAyer vid at svaksha.com
Sun Jan 18 04:00:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:50 AM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest you to approch groups like Center for Internet & Socity (
> http://cis-india.org ) . I  know they have a server. since it is a
> group supporting Internet & society  groups & FOSS , I hope they will
> offer space. Contact  Sunil  Abraham (sunil  at  cis-india dot org )
> to check the possibility
>
> Another Option is web4all.in Server. For eg : FSUG Bangalore wiki is
> hosted on the server of web4all.in Project ( By space-kerala.org &
> Kerala IT Mission.  Free Software Foundation of India also uses same
> server .

Thanks Anivar. IIRC, Sunil had mentioned that at the last fsug meet so
maybe we should explore that option too.

Neville and Sudarsun, a BIG thankyou.  I would like to request folks
to please wait for a few days so everyone can express themselves. Open
discussions like these are important in any community and its not a
rejection of your generosity. Again thanks and please wait a while
longer.

Gayathri : Thanks for the links.

Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||
|| You are what your deepest desire is ; As you desire, so is your
intention ; As your intention, so is your will ; As is your will, so
is your deed ; As is your deed, so is your destiny | ~Upanishads ||