[IndiChix] [1] hosting and [2] wiki backups

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:20:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM, சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்பன்
> <sudarsun at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sure, take your time.
> >
> > I have more than 100Gb of webspace in my account.  My account has a rich
> > collection of tools that the group may need.  I am open for hosting them
> as
> > well for indichix.
>
> Sudarsun, thank you so much for your offer. Much appreciated.

I suggest you people to use the webspace of some Non-Profits (If they are
offering) for Hosting website. That can avoid the issues as happened before

Anivar

> --
> - Hassath

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free Software
industry because it creates the basis for future jobs. Learning Windows is
like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.