[IndiChix] IndiChix domain

VidAyer vid at svaksha.com
Fri Jan 16 06:48:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM,  <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> I propose that we make india.linuxchix.org the official domain for the
> IndiChix web site/wiki.

+1.
Suggest we wait 48 hours and i'll send a mail to the volunteers and
chapters list. If anyone else is subscribed to both those lists (a
requirement for loco chapters) and wants to, please go ahead with a CC
to this list. We ask for a redirect after the decision on the hosting
is discussed.

> Once we agree on what to do with the domain, we can discuss hosting
> issues - separately.

Yes.

Thanks,
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||
|| You are what your deepest desire is ; As you desire, so is your
intention ; As your intention, so is your will ; As is your will, so
is your deed ; As is your deed, so is your destiny | ~Upanishads ||