[IndiChix] An Open request to LinuxChix-India

Radha radha.nitt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:24:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> (cc to Swati Sani dropped.)
> Hi.
> There are too many mails on this thread for me to respond to them
> individually. I just want to make a few points, and I'll do so as
> briefly as possible. If anyone needs any clarification on my opinion,
> please do ask, and I'll reply in more detail. I am fully aware that I
> may have missed some posts, and that could be the reason I don't have
> some information: in which case, please point me to the relevant post.

Same here. :(.

> Advisors
> ------------
>
> Archana
> Ankita
> Swati (if she comes back to LinuxChix)

Agree with Vid. IMHO If someone is not interested even in staying in
the list, there is no point in having their name in advisory. Any case
we are open for them when they volunteer -1.

I have been list administrator and I can continue doing it happily.
Would like to take additional responsibilities.

>Lets take a step at a time and get this domain issue sorted out first
>after which we can decide other aspects of the project.

+1 lets complete this task and work on forming committees!

Thanks,
Radha