[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

Vid Ayer vid at svaksha.com
Wed Jan 7 03:29:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Gayathri Swaminathan
<gayathri.swa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been thinking what if linuxchix.org.in does not get transferred to
> us.

... I've always disliked astrology *grin*  (just kidding)..... I
meant, lets keep a positive attitude :)

> A quick lookup showed linuxchix.in as still available. Should we register it
> before it vanishes?
>
> So in case we have a close domain name available and some time in future
> http://india.linuxchix.org gets 301 directed to this domain always.

sounds good ...what do others think ?
Yup, only chapters with the main LC blessing will get the
http://country.linuxchix.org redirect.

Vid
who observes that linuxchix.in did not vanish for 3+ years :)