[IndiChix] Chix wars

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:00:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM,  <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Or - does anyone here have appropriate rights to change the definition
> of the virtual host on the current web server? If yes, please say so
> now. Even if you disagree and don't want to do it for whatever reasons
> - please speak up now and clarify your stand.

Hey, Barkha, Aneesha - do you continue to have access to the server?
Do you have appropriate rights to edit the virtual host configuration
and reload apache and do whatever else necessary? What's your take on
this?

Also, there is a draft mail (separate thread, sent in by Sriram)
waiting for responses before being sent out. Would you take a look at
that?

I realise you might be really busy (or away on vacation), but it'd be
good to hear from both of you specially as we believe you are the
admins for the web site. Do let the list know.

Thanks.
--
- Hassath