[IndiChix] An Open request to LinuxChix-India

Vid Ayer vid at svaksha.com
Mon Jan 5 14:52:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Gayathri Swaminathan
<gayathri.swa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Suggested the list of names based of list archives/past activities. I might
> have left out some active members so please feel free to include names to
> our representative list.
>
> Appears we are all agreeing to handle the domain ownership separate from
> structuring LinuxChix-India.

I'd suggest we dont jump the gun as the formal letter to Swati has not
yet gone out.  This was a note to the list for posterity and
discussion.
Lets take a step at a time and get this domain issue sorted out first
after which we can decide other aspects of the project.

> Advisors
> ------------
>
> Archana
> Ankita
> Swati (if she comes back to LinuxChix)

-1.  I agree with Hassath that inactive members returning just to hold
power posts is not advisable. I wonder why her name is being suggested
here, when she has left the list of her own accord.

[snipped things which can be discussed *after* we cross the first
bridge ==> getting the domain where it belongs, with the Indichix.]

Thanks,

Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||
|| You are what your deepest desire is ; As you desire, so is your
intention ; As your intention, so is your will ; As is your will, so
is your deed ; As is your deed, so is your destiny | ~Upanishads ||