[IndiChix] [x-post] LC-india domain

Kingsly John member+indichix at kingsly.net
Thu Jan 1 08:17:58 UTC 2009

+++ Atul Chitnis [2009-01-01 13:18:35]:

> As a policy, I do not participate in groups/discussions that involve
> Kingsley John, because of his tendency to make everything a discussion
> about his own, single favourite topic, which was dead once this was
> published:
>
> http://linux-bangalore.org/reply/

Yeah the famous "reply" where the whole management team behind foss.in lied
about everything including the "official last date for filing tax returns"
and exposed their shoddy style of operation and the fact that they never
bothered to pay taxes or file any papers for 4 years and did so *EIGHT
MONTHS* after I put out my open letter.

And also lied about my having signed certain documents which they haven't been
able to produce for 2+years now, Is your scanner still broken Mr.Chitnis? or
are you having trouble forging my signature?

The only reason I mentioned the BLUG was because you have a history of
usurping domain names and it is very much relevant to the discussion here
about the ownership of linuxchix.org.in

Kingsly

     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/