[IndiChix] [Volunteers] Chapter update and request for india.linuxchix.org

VidAyer vid at svaksha.com
Thu Feb 12 10:51:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Ketan Padegaonkar
<ketanpadegaonkar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Until the actual page comes up, I've put up a tiny little page at
> http://india.linuxchix.org/

Cool ... how about a planet? We had it earlier so it will be nice to
get that up and going again :)  If you have a blog please send in the
feed url to the list to be added and those that dont blog as yet,
please do.

Regarding aggregation policy :  Most Planets are [quote] "... a window
into the world, work and lives of [foo-project] hackers and
contributors" and LinuxChix does not have a "linux only" policy.

Do keep us posted !

Vid