[IndiChix] Summary of hosting offers + Voting (open till 2009feb07)

சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்ப சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்ப
Thu Feb 5 13:35:15 UTC 2009

It was definitely not a campaign.. :)
I just wanted to make sure that everyone is deciding based on correct
information.

If all of you feel, backup is good at my space; so be it.

I would like to see more women getting involved in the tech world.  So, I
shall be supporting with no strings attached, till the flame is on.

thanks
Sudarsun S.