[IndiChix] SUBJECT ?? [was] Re: IndiChix Digest, Vol 9, Issue 11

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Tue Sep 2 08:22:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 10:42, jayashree pare <jayashree.pare at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Bigadda (Mumbai), can provide space/machines  for the purpose of
> workshops and seminars conducted  in our office premises on Saturdays only.

Great, please feel free to create a page on www.linuxchix.org.in
Its a wiki freely editable by anyone after creating an account.  I've
created the wiki page and linked it to the main page, so feel free to
edit the sections and add your state and city  (alphabetically if you
wish) if it is not listed.

http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/LC-Labs

> I am sorry to say  that,we will not be able to provide lab facilities  in
> general for  public to access remotly or otherwise.
>
> It would be nice if you would tell the number of participants who would
> attend atleast  10-15 days prior so that we can prepare  for the
> same.Also,we suggest the participants to get their own laptops,since, we can
> provide max of 10 laptops during workshops/seminars.

Its tough for anyone to co-ordinate that sitting in another city ;-)
so Feel free to fix a date and time and co-ordinate/promote it in the
local lugs , colleges and local universities and find local
volunteers.

hth,
--
Vid