[IndiChix] Libre Labs for women

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 05:56:47 UTC 2008

Hi.

Gayatri from FAT says:
"FAT can take cash or cheques... However we are not yet registered
under 80G, so the donations will not have tax rebate." The 80G
registration will happen in about two months. "However FAT cannot
accept money from outside India... ANyways, hosting Libre Labs for
women is something we will definitely support."

Is this useful for what you have in mind, Ajay?

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:22 PM,  <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Vid. A <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
[...]
>> That said, its fine so long as fat-net keep the resources available
>> and open to any Chix who want to learn and contribute to any upstream
>> project of her choice.  They should not restrict access after some
>> months.
>
> I agree. Will state this when I speak to them.

FAT agrees with this completely, and only wants to know if it'd be ok
with IndiChix if FAT volunteers used the machines on days when
IndiChix isn't using them. I think that should be ok. Thoughts?

--
- Hassath