[IndiChix] Libre Labs for women

Vid.A vid at svaksha.com
Sat Oct 11 15:27:33 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Ajay Kumar <ajuonline at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will try speaking to them. That is surely a longer route :P I thought this
> was a public mailing list and could have just sent them the link to this
> thread. But no. So I will email again. lets see when they respond.

It is public, as in, the archives are open to the subscribers. I can
understand that Google employees may not be interested in subscribing
to every list out there. So what do y'all think if we opened up the
list as it was last year. I'm ok with it if we can get the project
ahead wrt doing something constructive to get more women into
Gnu/Linux. Thoughts?

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||