[IndiChix] Linux kernel tutorial by IEEE and FSM on 18th Oct 2008

Ankita Garg gargankita at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:53:14 UTC 2008

Thanks Vikram for sending this across to the list. I was going to do that
myself today :-) So for all you linuxchix of Bangalore, here is a great
opportunity to attend a day long workshop on the Linux kernel. This is being
conducted by a very experienced team of people who have been working on the
kernel for quite sometime now.. with significant contributions to the same.
So if you are available, make the most of this chance !

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at swatantra.org

Regards,
Ankita
http://ankis-world.blogspot.com