[IndiChix] RSVP Dinner Meetup - Wednesday 26th November 2008 1900hrs

Kingsly John member+ilugb at kingsly.net
Tue Nov 25 06:26:15 UTC 2008

Date: Wednesday 26th November 2008
Time: 1900hrs (That's nineteen hundred hours in the evening!)
Place: Hotel Shelton Grand - MG Road/ Church Street
	@ 24hr Coffee Shop - BTDT(Been There Done That)
Directions: At end of mail
Food: All you can eat Buffet
Price: Rs 199+taxes = Rs. 235 (all inclusive)

Spoke to some people offlist and I think we'll have over 15 people attending
so I have a made a confirmed reservation for 16 people but please fill out
the form below so that we can make extra reservations if necessary.(Even if
you have confirmed verbally/on the list.)

RSVP Form for the dinner meet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=phM0lCe6-t7l2PNZfpFmHeg&hl=en

You can see the list of people that have filled out the form at

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=phM0lCe6-t7l2PNZfpFmHeg

Directions to the Dinner.

The Shelton Grand entrance on MG Road is right next to the Deccan Herald
office and they have a vertical neon light which should be viewable from a
distance.

They also have an entrance on church street in case you want to park on
Church Street/Museum Rd/Resthouse Rd and walk to the venue.

Map URL:
http://in.maps.yahoo.com/#?lat=12.9754530&lon=77.6059560&z=1&plat=12.9399205&plon=77.5880670&pz=4&addr=Deccan%20Herald%2C%20MG%20Road%2C%20Bangalore

Kingsly
     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/