[IndiChix] [ilugb] Re: [x-post] dinner meetup @ Bangalore

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:42:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Vid Ayer <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
> <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> Barista on MG Road or St.Marks road, Koshy's or the India Coffee House .
>
> ICH sounds good....... they dont throw folks out for making noise, iirc.

I would recommend Samarkhand on Infantry road. You cannot have proper
food at ICH. I would also advise having it early (7.00pm) so that
people can avoid getting fleeced by Auto (if they do come to the place
you want to go).

Quality of food in Koshy's has unfortunately deteriorated (We used to
have LUG BoFs there). Would not recommend it.

-- Vinayak
--
Blog @ http://thoughts.vinayakhegde.com