[IndiChix] bangalore meetup

Radha radha.nitt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:44:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Vid. A <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:

> Date:  Sunday, 2008nov09
>
> Venue: ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
> 2nd Floor, Tower C, Corporate Block, Diamond District
> Airport Road, Bangalore - 560 008, India
> Telephone: +91 80 2508 9572
>
> Time: 1300-1400 {please follow this thread[1], and/or reply here if
> you prefer 10 am}

Hi All,

Got an opportunity to join Vid for the Bangalore meet up. It was an
interesting experience.

Met a bunch of very interesting OSS developers/contributors
Manish,Sriram, raj shekhar, Vid, me, Giridhar, One more don't remember
name Vid please help.

Few topics discussed:
* Linux chix labs at Thoughworks - Couple of people who work there
attended the meeting, we had a discussion with then and they would
talk to other people in company and explore the possibilities.
* It happened to be GPG signing party(Me and Vid) didn't know! - Just
came to know idea of GPG, Vid and me are thinking of doing it for
linux chix mailing list members/administrators as well. Vid - lets
start the process, it is a good idea!
* Apart from that there were discussion on distributions and other
latest things happening in the OSS area! It was nice group discussion
with lot of news and thoughts.

It was basically sharing of experiences and I had a good time!

I honestly think we all should be doing this meet up regularly. It
makes a huge difference and I am sure we all would like it. It was
friendly,healthy,warm,motivating meet up! I am looking forward for the
next one and meet more people!

Thanks,
Radha