[IndiChix] Request for interview...

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Sat May 31 05:05:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Ankita Garg <gargankita at gmail.com> wrote:

> On phone? irc ?

As  FN said, chat or a phone call would lend more spontaneity to the
interview and IRC is even better but considering that FN would not be
looking for one-to-ones and also would look to avoid clutter or too much
noise, I guess email would be the "optimum" solution :)
He has already posted his queries and junta could respond to whichever they
want to and in case there're some clarifications or extrapolation, they
could continue  the conversation off the list. What say? I'll add my two
paise asap :)

Cheers,
KD.

--