[IndiChix] Request for interview...

Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] fred at bytesforall.org
Thu May 29 22:54:01 UTC 2008

Dear LinuxChix-India. To introduce myself briefly, I am a journalist who
writes on FLOSS. I would like to write on Linux-Chix India, its activities
and priorities, and related issues.If you agree, may I send across queries
via email? If needed, we could do the interview with 2-3 persons giving
replies (brief ones are fine). Looking forward to a positive reply, and with
good wishes.FN
--
Frederick FN Noronha * Independent Journalist
http://fn.goa-india.org * Phone +91-832-2409490