[IndiChix] [Pune] Proposed Session at Abida Inamdar college for women

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:11:16 UTC 2008

Hello,

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Manjusha Joshi has been coordinating with the authorities in Abida Inamdar college in Pune, to host
> a session on FOSS. The proposed date is 15th of March 2008 (Saturday). The intent is to:
>
> 1. familiarizing the  participants about Linux and FOSS,
> 2.  introducing them to community participation,
> 3.  understanding their needs in this domain based upon curriculum and career prospects
>
> The profile and level of familiarity with computers for the participants might vary and further
> sessions on more specific topics may have to be considered based upon their feedback.

[snip]

> The proposed date is 15th March 2008, however the time is not yet fixed. The session might last for
> about 2 hours. Please keep a watch on the page and or mail me/manjusha/the-main-list for queries.
>
> see you there.

[snip]

The date is 15th March 2008 (Saturday) and the time is 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Please reach the venue
within 9:30 AM. The details about the location of the campus and directions to reach there, are in
the CityMeet page. [1]

regards
Runa

[1] http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/CityMeetPune#Upcoming_Meet