[IndiChix] [Pune] Proposed Session at Abida Inamdar college for women

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:10:57 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Ankita Garg <gargankita at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll just try and look fro some videos in YouTube..sure we should have some
> on this topic. We anyways would like to have a link to them from our wiki,
> so the effort to search will not go for a waste. Also, if you find out that
> the students are from non-Linux background, you could find out if they would
> be willing to have a video run-through...

The website http://ubuntuclips.org/ seems to meet part of what is
needed. It's a collection of short video clips about doing things in
Ubuntu.
All of them are released under a CC-by-A license, have high quality
and low-res versions, and seem to be of good quality -- especially the
install video's[1] Install/Live CD part. Inspection reveals that the
person who made the video was doing the whole install at a painstaking
~5-10 fps, and the video was sped up manually afterwards :-)

1. http://ubuntuclips.org/collections_3.html

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan