[IndiChix] Fedora documentation volunteering

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 03:48:58 UTC 2008

Gayathri Swaminathan wrote:
> Hey Meghana:
>
> Suhweet. Are you around in the IRC #indichix?
>
> Runa is somewhat a veteran Fedora documentor :)

[snip]

:O

Thats a myth. /me is new to fedora-docs too and am still lurking on the main mailing list and irc
channels. I am more a part of the Fedora Localization Project.  :-)

> It would be cool to hash out some details on which areas ( Desktop/
> Admin guide) interest you.

[snip]

Last I knew, Meghana is a administration-task-related-stuff ninja... and its really cool that she's
emerged from the darkness. :-)

cheers
Runa

--