[IndiChix] Fedora documentation volunteering

Gayathri Swaminathan gayathri.swa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:29:29 UTC 2008

Hey Meghana:

Suhweet. Are you around in the IRC #indichix?

Runa is somewhat a veteran Fedora documentor :) But after reading through
instructions if you feel lost ping either of us.

It would be cool to hash out some details on which areas ( Desktop/ Admin
guide) interest you.

You can ping us here or the IRC

So excited to have ya aboard!

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Meghana,
>
> Meghana Sawant wrote:
> >

> >     Are there others members in this list interested to take part in
> >     Fedora documentation activities? That is,
> >
> >     - Drafting technical documentation
> >     - Verifying existing documentation
> >

> > Sure... please let me know the details..
> >

> The initial details are already here on the Volunteering=>Documentation
> page [1]
>
> Do take a look. :-)
>
> cheers
> Runa