[IndiChix] Chapter Name suggestions

Atul Chitnis mail at atulchitnis.net
Tue Mar 4 03:30:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:26:04 +0530
"Vid Ayer" <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip  all>

I am no member of any "Advisory Group", but let me dish out some free,
unsolicited advice:

Stop twisting everything to appear to be something else (usually
politically motivated) - something I have  referred to "Vidyaisms"
in the past.

For the record, I am unaware of any "cabal" behind the proposed
renaming, and no group or individual prompted my own comment on the
matter.

All I am aware of is members of this group genuinely (and
openly) expressing their opinions here on this list.

And *that* is in the true spirit of the FOSS community - what *you*
are doing (with your implications of a hidden group running a
campaign, and your politicking) is *not*.

And this is not a "personal attack", though your response (or that of
your fellow polit^H^H^H^H^Hlistadmin) is very likely to be, so I
shall reserve further comments until then.

Atul