[IndiChix] Request for interview...

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:09:15 UTC 2008

Hi Fred,

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] <
fred at bytesforall.org> wrote:

> I wish I could include the views of every member, of Linuxchix, but space
> constraints are a reality. Then we live in an attention-deficit world, so
> one can't go on to any lengths even if one is writing for an online space
> (where ink and paper don't count).
>
> I'm more than happy to include at least some views of anyone who responds
> though.

Only Vid and I have answered, so you won't have much problems on that count
:)

> If you have a group perspective on issues, I can go by that. For many
> subjects (such as what's the best way to promote FLOSS among women), I guess
> each of us would have differing answers. As long as we make it clear, which
> are group views and which is our individual opinion, I guess it's okay.

A group perspective would be a great idea, if we could get down to actually
*thinking out aloud* and  formulating one :)

Btw, you still haven't answered the queries about where and when you're
going to have it published ( you're freelancer right?:)

Cheers,
KD.

--
Check out my blog at