[IndiChix] Request for interview...

Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] fred at bytesforall.org
Sun Jun 1 12:08:34 UTC 2008

Thank you so much Kadambari. So nice to e-meet you. May I request the
others too to pass on their inputs? We could do with more than one
reply to any question... diversity is welcome.

To briefly introduce myself, I am an independent journalist, based in
Goa, writing on FLOSS for some years now... and been in general
journalism for donkey's years (since 1983, which is probably before
many of you were born... but then, as they say, the oldest donkey is
not necessarily the wisest donkey! And actually I couldn't do a decent
FLOSS install myself till date :-))

Ideologically, I see myself as being fairly pro-equality-for-women (my
wife may not agree!). Many women's rights campaigners have been my
close associates during my college days and after, and I feel that
these concerns need to be raised in the field of technology too. Very
much! FN

--
Frederick FN Noronha * Independent Journalist
http://fn.goa-india.org * Phone +91-832-2409490