[IndiChix] [X-post] profiles for a talk

Vid A vid at svaksha.com
Wed Jul 30 17:08:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

Cross-posted message to grrls-only, grrl-talk, UW, IndiChix.

Mukt.in, a Libre software conference is happening over the weekend
(1-3 Aug 2008) at Hyderabad, India ; where I am giving a talk on women
contributors in the Libre software community.

I am collecting female contributors data across projects :- LC
(currently IndiChix, and would like info from local groups like
Brazil, AussieChix, PhillyChix,... ), DW, UW, FW, AW (not much to go
on this), KDEwomen, ...  Have I missed any group?

Some information was available on the website but for some projects I
could not find current data.  So if you are reading this and would
like to be counted in,  please reply asap to the list (or mail me
directly), with details of the project you contribute to.  For example
: Your name, ProjectABC, Role - one line description of what you do,
link to an online profile.

I am not on some lists so feel free to pass the message.

Thanks,
--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||