[IndiChix] Wiki of the month ?

Ankita Garg gargankita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:12:10 UTC 2008

Hey folks!

We all understand that it is  extremely important to build/design/populate
our wiki. To this effect, I was wondering if we could have a 'wiki page of
the week' concept. So, it would be our task to populate a particular wiki
page (chosen for the week) in a week. This way, I am hoping, in a months
time we would have 4 wiki pages in a decent shape, which IMO is pretty
cool..

LinuxChix is gathering the momentum that it so badly needed...this is the
time!! And the onus is on each one of us...

What do folks think about this idea/proposition/suggestion for getting folks
involved in the wiki page update effort? Can we do something else? something
better? something which might be more effective? If yes, pl speak out...

Regards,
Ankita